Are your children fighting an infection? Try a natural remedy and reach for Cough + Cold for kids.
This herbal tincture combines the power of Echinacea (the number one herb for colds), along with Thyme, Licorice, and Chamomile to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Thyme is a wonderful herb with antibacterial properties, while Licorice helps clear away congestion and calms coughs. Chamomile ensures your child gets a restful sleep. Cough + Cold for kids is also made in a sweet glycerin base to suit the taste buds of your little ones. Strong enough for adults, but made especially for kids.
- Modern take on traditional herbal remedies, designed by naturopathic doctors.
- Shortens the duration of respiratory tract infections
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Also used to help relieve cough & cold symptoms.
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract )200mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)100mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract)100mg
- Licorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract)80mg
Glycerin and citric acid.
Cough + Cold for kids helps to relieve coughs and fights cold and infections.
Ages 4-9 years take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 3 times per day; ages 10-14 years; take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 4 times per day. Take at the first sign of infection, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Refrigerate after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family, or if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis. Consult a healthcare practitioner during use if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.