|Dimensions||17 × 9 × 6 cm|
REFLO SMART CUP BLUE
The Reflo Smart Cup ™ is a revolutionary new concept in training cups. It’s a smart alternative to sippy cups and a great transitional tool for your children to learn to drink from an open cup.
No buttons or other complicated mechanisms to operate. It’s as easy as drinking from any ordinary cup without the worry of big spills due to the patented Reflo ™ insert that controls the flow of beverage anywhere along the cup’s rim and at virtually any angle.
BPA-free, phthalate-free and dishwasher safe, the Reflo Smart Cup ™ is designed for safety and hygiene with no moving parts to trap dirt and germs.
Recommended for all ages as a smart alternative to “sippy cups” which have been associated with dental and speech problems.
The Reflo Smart Cup ™ is the safe, smart way to learn to drink from a regular cup.
- 3 x 5 ft mat - seats 2 or lounges 1
- Comes with an attached pouch so nothing separate to keep track of!
- Compact carry so no more bulky blankets!
- Made of Ripstop nylon which is very durable, but still soft to the touch; no more plastic feel!
- Ultra Lightweight of only 8oz, so really can go everywhere!
- Machine washable
- Water repellant - spills, grass, sand, dirt, etc shake right off!
- Corner weights - super lightweight, so keeps it from blowing away in the wind!
- Corner loops - use stakes, shovels or whatever you have for extra grounding if needed, or tie multiple Monkey Mats together for even more clean floor!
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone, 100% Safe.
- Silicone cover that stretches over and grips the top of any size cup instantly making it spill-proof
- Dishwasher safe and can be sterilized
- Silicone suction keeps it in place so it does not pop off while in use.
- Perfect for on-the-go or at home
- 2 x covers per set.
ezpz's first book. The perfect companion for family mealtime with your Happy Mat!
- The book's focus is on 1 to 3-year-olds and mealtime creations for the Happy Mat
- Helps parents recreate snacks and meals that kids are more willing to try
- Recipes and food art are simple (i.e., ezpz) for parents to make
- Additional content + tips include: list of Superstar Foods, the benefits of playing with food, clean eating facts, tips for picky eaters and creative ways to include kids in the kitchen