ORANGE NATURAL BITES + STINGS (FOR KIDS)
Bzzzzz……ouch! Get quick relief from the pain and itching of pesky insects and get back to enjoying the out-of-doors with Orange Naturals Bites+Stings for kids.
- Relieves skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites and stings
- Soothes itching, swelling, and redness
- All natural first aid treatment
- No artificial flavors
- Safe and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
Each ml contains
- Apis mellifica12CH
- Arnica montana12CH
- Ledum palustre12CH
- Urtica urens6CH
Glycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Homeopathic remedy to relieve the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings.
For general dosing, ages 0 – 11 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 12 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
For acute symptoms, ages 0 – 11 years: take 0.5ml every 30 – 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 12 years and up: take 1ml every 30 – 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and during use if symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Only 5 left in stock
Recommended UseTemporarily modifies intestinal flora.
DirectionsAge 1 - 2 yrs: 5 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon daily) Age 3 - 5 yrs: 10 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon, twice daily) Age 6 - 11 yrs: 15 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon, three times daily) Age 12+ yrs: 20 billion CFU (1/2 teaspoon, twice daily) Take at least 2 - 3 hours before or after antibiotics.
ContraindicationsDo not use if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, or severe abdominal pain.
Drug InteractionsDo not use if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment.
Side EffectsDiscontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhoea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
- Modern take on traditional herbal remedies, designed by naturopathic doctors.
- Shortens the duration of respiratory tract infections
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Also used to help relieve cough & cold symptoms.
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
IngredientsEach 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract )200mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)100mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract)100mg
- Licorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract)80mg
Non-Medicinal IngredientsGlycerin and citric acid.
Recommended UseCough + Cold for kids helps to relieve coughs and fights cold and infections.
DirectionsAges 4-9 years take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 3 times per day; ages 10-14 years; take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 4 times per day. Take at the first sign of infection, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Refrigerate after opening.
ContraindicationsDo not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family, or if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis. Consult a healthcare practitioner during use if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Drug InteractionsDo not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
Side EffectsHypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps relieve stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Actaea spicata3X
- Argentum metallicum3X
- Argentum metallicum6X
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Kalmia latifolia3X
- Ledum palustre3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum6X
- Rhus toxicodendron3X
- Rhus toxicodendron6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X