ORANGE NATURAL BITES + STINGS (FOR KIDS)
Bzzzzz……ouch! Get quick relief from the pain and itching of pesky insects and get back to enjoying the out-of-doors with Orange Naturals Bites+Stings for kids.
- Relieves skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites and stings
- Soothes itching, swelling, and redness
- All natural first aid treatment
- No artificial flavors
- Safe and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
Each ml contains
- Apis mellifica12CH
- Arnica montana12CH
- Ledum palustre12CH
- Urtica urens6CH
Glycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Homeopathic remedy to relieve the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings.
For general dosing, ages 0 – 11 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 12 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
For acute symptoms, ages 0 – 11 years: take 0.5ml every 30 – 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 12 years and up: take 1ml every 30 – 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and during use if symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Only 5 left in stock
- Supports bone health
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health
- Boosts vitamin D levels
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health
- Each drop contains 400 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption
- Great tasting, with a hint of natural orange flavour
- Easy-to-use dropper
IngredientsEach drop contains
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)400 IU
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMedium-chain triglycerides from coconut, d-alpha-tocopherol, natural orange flavour.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
DirectionsInfants and up: Take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CautionsDo not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
- Modern take on traditional herbal remedies, designed by naturopathic doctors.
- Shortens the duration of respiratory tract infections
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Also used to help relieve cough & cold symptoms.
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
IngredientsEach 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract )200mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)100mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract)100mg
- Licorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract)80mg