CANDYLAB TOYS OUTLAW BAD EMERGENCY WOODEN CAR
This is inspired by the American workhorse of the entire country during the late ’20s and ’30s, the hugely successful Ford Model AA, itself a variation of the iconic Model A. Magnetizes and is compatible with the Penicillin & Sheriff.
The toy itself has the yellow and black herringbone pattern on the front radiator, a long bed to haul other toys, and a magnet “hitch” making sure the towed cars stay in place.
- Inspired by mid-century American design and muscle car culture.
- Creative play encouraged! The iconic forms that may be familiar to car lovers can be anything and everything in the imagination of a child.
- This handcrafted toy car has real rubber tires, ABS plastic rims, and metal axles that enable fast rolling action. It is painted with child-safe, water-based, lead-free inks.
- The Bad Emergency is part of a line of modern vintage heirloom wood cars that are durable, elegant, and simple.
- At over 7 inches long, the minimalistic design, high-quality handcraftsmanship, and sharp colors will stand out on the shelf of any collector.
- Dimensions: 23cm L x 7.6cm W x 7.1cm H (9″ L x 3″ W x 2.8″ H)
- Packaging: 26.2cm L x 11.4cm W x 8.4cm H (10.3″ L x 4.5″ W x 3.3″ H)
- Recommended Age: 3 years and up
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Mix it well and Ready to enjoy it!