ORANGE NATURAL COUGH + COLD (FOR KIDS) TINCTURE
Are your children fighting an infection? Try a natural remedy and reach for Cough + Cold for kids.
This herbal tincture combines the power of Echinacea (the number one herb for colds), along with Thyme, Licorice and Chamomile to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Thyme is a wonderful herb with antibacterial properties, while Licorice helps clear away congestion and calms coughs. Chamomile ensures your child gets a restful sleep. Cough + Cold for kids is also made in a sweet glycerine base to suit the taste buds of your little ones. Strong enough for adults, but made especially for kids.
Only 5 left in stock
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps relieve stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Actaea spicata3X
- Argentum metallicum3X
- Argentum metallicum6X
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Kalmia latifolia3X
- Ledum palustre3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum6X
- Rhus toxicodendron3X
- Rhus toxicodendron6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X
Non-Medicinal IngredientsBeeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, Cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Recommended UseTopical homeopathic cream to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains.
DirectionsAdults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
CautionsDo not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency – 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
IngredientsEach softgel contains:
- Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)1000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg
Non-Medicinal IngredientsD-alpha-tocopherol, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water.
Recommended UseHelps support cardiovascular health
DirectionsAdults: Take 1 softgel after each meal, 3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CautionsDo not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
**This product is formerly known as Cold+Flu for KidsIt is not uncommon for children under the age of 12 years to get colds or flu’s up to eight times per year. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to offer them a safe and gentle remedy for their cold and flu symptoms? Orange Naturals Remedy K1 for kids helps with coughs, fevers, and pain associated with colds or flu. It also gives you the peace of mind that you’re giving them something that is all-natural and formulated with time-tested remedies.
- Addresses symptoms associated with colds
- Formula for dry or hacking coughs
- Support for pain and fevers associated with colds and flu’s
- Formula for aching, sore muscles
- Will not conflict with over-the-counter or prescription medications for influenza
- Liquid format is simple to administer and absorbs quickly
- No artificial flavours
- Great tasting – in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Byronia30 CH
- Eupatorium perfoliatum6 CH
- Ferrum phosphoricum6 X
- Gelsemium sempervirens6 CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredientsglycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseHomeopathic remedy for dry cough, pain and fever associated with cold and influenza.*
For general dosing, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 13 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
For acute symptoms, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 13 years and up: take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Dye-free organic cotton.
- Suitable for all babies.
- Will not irritate your baby's skin.
- Comfortable material.
- We carefully selected the absolute most natural organic cotton.
- Modern take on traditional herbal remedies, designed by naturopathic doctors.
- Shortens the duration of respiratory tract infections
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Also used to help relieve cough & cold symptoms.
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
IngredientsEach 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract )200mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)100mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract)100mg
- Licorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract)80mg