- FIN is a reading light and nightlight all in one.
- FIN is wireless and does not overheat, so it is perfectly safe for him to take to bed.
- FIN also has a low light setting, so it makes the perfect nightlight.
- And FIN will automatically switch off after 1 hour, so your child can fall asleep with light and sleep through the night in the dark.
ORANGE NATURAL D3 DROPS (FOR KIDS)
Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins for Canadians. The whole family – including your toddler – should take Vitamin D. A deficiency of vitamin D can result in rickets in children and adults, a lack of bone strength and density and even joint pain. Vitamin D is absolutely vital for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Orange Naturals vitamin D3 Drops for kids is a simple and fun way to get your little ones the sunshine vitamin D they need. In just one drop they will get 400IU of pure vitamin D.
- Supports bone health
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health
- Boosts vitamin D levels
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health
- Each drop contains 400 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption
- Great tasting, with a hint of natural orange flavour
- Easy-to-use dropper
Each drop contains
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)400 IU
Medium-chain triglycerides from coconut, d-alpha-tocopherol, natural orange flavour.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
Infants and up: Take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
Only 5 left in stock
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps relieve stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Actaea spicata3X
- Argentum metallicum3X
- Argentum metallicum6X
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Kalmia latifolia3X
- Ledum palustre3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum6X
- Rhus toxicodendron3X
- Rhus toxicodendron6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X
Non-Medicinal IngredientsBeeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, Cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Recommended UseTopical homeopathic cream to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains.
DirectionsAdults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
CautionsDo not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
- Works with a rechargeable battery and can be charged with a USB cable
- Measurements: 17cm x 12cm x 13cm
- Fin is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 0+ months, when not using the cord.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency – 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
IngredientsEach softgel contains:
- Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)1000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg