ORANGE NATURAL DIGESTION + APPETITE (FOR KIDS) TINCTURE
Tummy troubles with your little one? Soothe their digestive upsets or lack of appetite with this combination of time-tested herbs that our grandmothers wisely knew and loved. Fussy eaters can be encouraged to eat, tummy spasms can be calmed, gassiness and bloating can be eased and burping can be settled with Digestion + Appetite for kids. Time-tested ingredients include caraway, chamomile, and peppermint. Caraway has been used in traditional herbal medicine to help stimulate the appetite and relieve digestive spasms. Chamomile helps to calm and soothe any inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, and peppermint is well known as a digestive aid that can help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (indigestion). Keep a bottle at home and have one for travel to help your child fully enjoy all their meals – wherever they are – and you can enjoy yours too!
- Aids digestion
- Stimulates appetite
- Relieves stomachaches
- Calms and soothes
- Helps with flatulence, bloating or belching
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains
- Caraway* (Carum carvi, 1:5 seed extract)93.2mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)83.3mg
- Peppermint* (Mentha x Piperita, 1:4 leaf extract)50mg
Glycerin and citric acid.
Digestion+Appetite tincture helps to stimulate appetite and relieve mild digestive upset.
Ages 2 – 4: 2ml, 2 times per day; ages 5 – 9: 2ml, 3 times per day; ages 10 – 14: 4ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach. Refrigerate after opening.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the carrot or daisy family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or experiencing acute abdominal pain, or if you have anemia or gallstones.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur – discontinue use if so.
Only 5 left in stock
- 100% organic cotton.
- Dye-free organic cotton.
- Suitable for all babies.
- Will not irritate your baby's skin.
- Comfortable material.
- We carefully selected the absolute most natural organic cotton.
- Supports bone health
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health
- Boosts vitamin D levels
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health
- Each drop contains 400 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption
- Great tasting, with a hint of natural orange flavour
- Easy-to-use dropper
IngredientsEach drop contains
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)400 IU
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMedium-chain triglycerides from coconut, d-alpha-tocopherol, natural orange flavour.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
DirectionsInfants and up: Take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CautionsDo not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
**This product is formerly known as Cold+Flu for KidsIt is not uncommon for children under the age of 12 years to get colds or flu’s up to eight times per year. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to offer them a safe and gentle remedy for their cold and flu symptoms? Orange Naturals Remedy K1 for kids helps with coughs, fevers, and pain associated with colds or flu. It also gives you the peace of mind that you’re giving them something that is all-natural and formulated with time-tested remedies.
- Addresses symptoms associated with colds
- Formula for dry or hacking coughs
- Support for pain and fevers associated with colds and flu’s
- Formula for aching, sore muscles
- Will not conflict with over-the-counter or prescription medications for influenza
- Liquid format is simple to administer and absorbs quickly
- No artificial flavours
- Great tasting – in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Byronia30 CH
- Eupatorium perfoliatum6 CH
- Ferrum phosphoricum6 X
- Gelsemium sempervirens6 CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredientsglycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseHomeopathic remedy for dry cough, pain and fever associated with cold and influenza.*
For general dosing, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 13 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
For acute symptoms, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 13 years and up: take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
- Operates on batteries (3 x AAA, not included)
- Measurements: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Diameter screen: 10cm
- Bobby is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 3 years. Depending on the development of the child.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve the pain of minor burns, scalds or sunburns
- Helps soothe sensations of pain, burning, pricking, stinging and inflammation
- Alleviates redness
- Natural antiseptic properties
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Calendula officinalisMT
- Hamamelis virginianaMT
- Plantago major1X
- Plantago major3X
- Urtica urens3X