ORANGE NATURAL ECZEMA RELIEF CREAM
Eczema Relief Cream is a gentle way to ease the irritation that accompanies an eczema flare-up.
The nourishing cream base forms a protective barrier to lock in the skin’s natural moisture. Homeopathic ingredients like Calendula helps soothe the chronic itchiness, redness, and irritation associated with eczema quickly.
- Alleviates itchiness, redness, and irritation associated with eczema
- Gentle moisturizing formula
- No artificial colours
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Calendula officinalis3X
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum6CH
- Kali arsenicosum3X
- Viola tricolor3X
Beeswax, shea butter, calendula flower oil, Cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Alleviates itchiness, redness, and irritation associated with eczema
Adults, teens, and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected daily or as needed. External use only.
Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency – 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
IngredientsEach softgel contains:
- Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)1000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg
Non-Medicinal IngredientsD-alpha-tocopherol, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water.
Recommended UseHelps support cardiovascular health
DirectionsAdults: Take 1 softgel after each meal, 3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CautionsDo not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
- Relieves skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites and stings
- Soothes itching, swelling, and redness
- All natural first aid treatment
- No artificial flavors
- Safe and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Apis mellifica12CH
- Arnica montana12CH
- Ledum palustre12CH
- Urtica urens6CH