Blue, Coral, Sage, Pewter, Lime, Blush
EZPZ FIRST FOOD SET
First Foods Set
Most parents introduce first foods to their babies at 4 to 6 months of age. This experience can be fun, but it also can be messy, stressful and overwhelming. With the First Foods Set, ezpz provides all of the developmental tools you need to set baby up for mealtime milestones – plus calm and confident parents!
- Provides the developmental tools you need for baby’s first foods/drinks
- Helps baby succeed with eating and drinking independence
- Set includes  Tiny Cup,  Tiny Spoons and  Tiny Bowl
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate, and latex-free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- Soft Carrageenan Jelly with Korean Pear & Fruit Juices (Grape, Apple & Korean Pear)
- Real Fruit Jelly Juice from Korea with Baby Spoon's special recipe!
- Sugar-free and no preservatives!
- Made from genuine fruit juice: Red Apple & Grape Juices with Sweet Korean Pear Bits
- Taste sweet and soft. Easy to swallow.
- Suitable for children aged 9 months and over.
- It can be stored at normal temperature for 12 months. 80ml per pack.
- Suitable for babies from 9+ months.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Gluten, oatmeal, which is the highest protein and contains essential amino acids for the body Which the body is unable to produce up to 6 types of itself.
- NIC Is a high protein cereal And contains essential amino acids, such as Lewisine Isolene, as found in milk as well.
- Soymilk is considered a complete nutrient food. Because it consists of 5 nutrients, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.
- Coconut milk has many vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. Including potassium, calcium, and chloride, saturated fat in coconut oil is made up of short-chain fatty acids and medium-chain quickly. Turns into energy instead of storing as fat high in vitamin C Including B vitamins And helps in excretion with high fiber, pineapple, rich in various B vitamins and helps to digest protein It also helps to enhance immunity in the body.