|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 4 cm|
Blue, Coral, Lime, Pink, Blush, Pewter, Sage
EZPZ TINY SPOON
THE TINY SPOON HELPS BABY LEARN HOW TO SELF-FEED.
Learning to self-feed is an essential developmental milestone. The ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. Designed for infants 4+ months. Comes in a pack of 2.
- Soft silicone protects baby’s developing teeth and makes mouthing + self-feeding safe
- The slight arc of spoon bowl makes dipping more effective and helps develop lip closure
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead, and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn’t fade, corrode or deteriorate)
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone, 100% Safe.
- Silicone cover that stretches over and grips the top of any size cup instantly making it spill-proof
- Dishwasher safe and can be sterilized
- Silicone suction keeps it in place so it does not pop off while in use.
- Perfect for on-the-go or at home
- 2 x covers per set.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Chicken, good protein source That is not vulnerable to allergies in young children.
- Sweet corn is rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, including minerals. And antioxidants
- Japanese pumpkin Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, onion, rich in vitamin B1 Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and also helps appetite.
- Potatoes contain vitamin C and potassium.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Omega-3 and can withstand heat.