Flexcils last up to twenty times longer than your average pencil. And unlike normal pencils Flexcils can be bent and twisted so if you’re sick of having a box full of unusable pencils get some Flexcils. With no smell and no trees harmed, Flexcils are guaranteed 100% pencil and feature a triangle shape so they can be held easily, even by the smallest of fingers. They are safe, non-toxic, and meet all standards for pencils and children’s toys. Flexcils will not rub off on children’s hands and they won’t break when used normally. Flexcils can be used straight out of the box so they don’t need to be sharpened, but you can if you really want to.
Safe and non-toxic (they meet all safety standards for pencils and children’s toys)
Will not rub off on children’s hands
Don’t need to be sharpened and they will not break when used normally
Come in up to twelve flexilicious colours (so there’s plenty to choose from)
Can be used straight out of the box (but if you want to sharpen them that’s ok)
Don’t use wood, so no trees are harmed (unlike normal pencils)
Last up to twenty times longer than your average pencil
Can be bent and twisted unlike normal pencils (which would just break)
Have no smell
Are guaranteed 100% pencil
Can be used by adults too (if the children let them)
HAPPY SPOON HAPPY TRAVEL INSTANT FREEZE DRIED BLEND BABY MEALS – FISH TOMATO AND BASIL WITH FLAXSEED
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Mix it well and Ready to enjoy it!
- Operates on batteries (3 x AAA, not included)
- Measurements: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Diameter screen: 10cm
- Bobby is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 3 years. Depending on the development of the child.