Beet, Blueberry, Carrot, Eggplant, Grapefruit, Lemon, Peas, Water
KIZINGO RIGHT HANDED
KIZINGO products are designed to promote successful self-feeding, giving confidence to parents and children!
Little ones learning to feed themselves can get frustrated and most utensils are not well designed for how toddlers want to hold and use them. As a result, parents often take over feeding which can have unintended consequences. KIZINGO spoons are curved to work with the way children hold utensils, making it easier for kids to successfully do it themselves. There’s so much to learn when you’re growing up, but at the dinner table with KIZINGO, eating has a new learning curve.
- Our spoons are made in the USA (New York) from FDA approved BPA/PVC/Phthalate-free polypropylene
- Have passed the most rigid safety standards
- Dishwasher safe
- Intended for use with your little ones, ages 9 months and older.
Kids who can successfully self-feed are:
- Less likely to become choosy eaters
- More adventurous in their eating, which means they have a greater variety in their diet
- Less likely to overeat and have less excess weight gain over time
KIZINGO utensils are uniquely curved in to easily fit into the toddler’s hands … supporting little hands aiming for little mouths
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Chicken, good protein source That is not vulnerable to allergies in young children.
- Sweet corn is rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, including minerals. And antioxidants
- Japanese pumpkin Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, onion, rich in vitamin B1 Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and also helps appetite.
- Potatoes contain vitamin C and potassium.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Omega-3 and can withstand heat.