Ruby Red, Black
MOUNTAIN BUGGY NANO
Lightweight and super compact when folded, this Mountain Buggy Nano baby travel stroller folds with the press of two buttons which will then slide into a custom-fit, compact satchel with an exposed handle, or attach a shoulder strap for hands-free travel. The folded Nano can easily fit into any carry on luggage units for planes, trains, and cars, making travel with your baby a breeze!
The Mountain Buggy Nano features a full-sized seat with a multi-height padded safety harness and a two position seat recline (suitable from birth – 20kg) for the longevity of use. It is also equipped with an onboard car seat adaptor to convert easily to a travel system, accommodating most leading car seat brands.
An adjustable leg rest on the Mountain Buggy Nano offers enhanced comfort for your baby on their travel adventures, and a generous sun canopy with flip out sun visor keeps harsh sun rays from their delicate eyes. For all those travel essentials, an under-seat gear tray accommodates up to 5kg of baby gear.
- Approved to be compatible with the Cosco Scenera NEXT
- A truly lightweight, compact folding travel pushchair with a custom fit satchel for travel convenience
- Can easily fit into many carries on luggage units for planes, trains, and cars
- Suitable from birth to 20kg/44lbs
- Easy one-handed flick out unfold
- Rear wheel suspension for your baby’s comfort
- Front, lockable swivel wheels for ultimate maneuverability
- Exposed carry handle when folded in the satchel with shoulder strap for hands-free travel
- Sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
- Two position seat recline with ventilation panel
- Easy pedal brake
- Travel system ready with built-in safety belts to safely secure a group 0+ car seat
- An adjustable leg rest for baby’s comfort
- Perfect weight distribution and lightweight allowing you to easily ‘pop’ the kerbs
- Under seat storage tray
- Full-sized seat with a multi-height padded safety harness
- Weight: 5.9kg
- Folded Dimensions: H 51.5 x W 56 x D 30cm
- Handlebar height: 98cm/38.5″
- Age range from: newborn to max load (with car seat or cocoon) or 6 months to max load (without a car seat)
- Number of wheels: 4
- Travel system compatible: Yes
- Recline positions: Multi
- Style: NANO-V2-5
EN1888:2012 – Europe
ASTM F833-13 – US
AAS/NZS 2088:2013, CPN 8 of 2007 – Australia and New Zealand
SOR/85-379 – Canada
All of our products are warranted for one year from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
If we agree that the product has such a defect, we will repair or replace it (at our sole discretion) free of charge for you.
A repair may mean we will send you a repair kit or components which you can fit yourself. Don’t worry – we’ll only ask you to do it if it’s easy!
Modifying a product invalidates the warranty.
The warranty is ‘return to base’ and not free in-home service. This means you’ll need to return the product to us for service, at your cost.
Consumers have the right for the product to be fit for purpose and consumers in some regions may also have other rights in addition to the rights contained in this policy.
What is not covered under warranty?
Our warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, abnormal use, overloading, general wear and tear (including cuts and tears), child outgrowing product, not following instructions, transportation damage (including airline or freight), lack of maintenance, negligence, fading, tyre punctures or corrosion as a result of environmental conditions.
If your product is outside the warranty period or terms, we will happily repair your product for a reasonable charge.
Any loss, consequential loss or damage to any person or property directly or indirectly as a result of using product is, expressly excluded.
The warranty is only valid in your country of purchase (as product specifications differ from country to country, we may not have the product or parts).
Please note that tires may mark certain floors or coverings, so take care when indoors or storing for longer periods. Care for your products with regular cleaning, and keep dry to avoid corrosion or mold.
You can extend the warranty stated above, with the same policy terms, for an additional one year by purchasing the extended warranty option within 30 days of purchase through registering your product and going to your dashboard.
What we need from you
All claims must be accompanied by a sales receipt to verify the date and place of purchase. Only the original owner is covered by this warranty.
Who do I contact?
If you wish to make a warranty claim, please do so by contacting us here.