OMEGA-3 FISH OIL SOFTGEL
Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels help to support and maintain heart health. Extensive research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and help to prevent certain chronic diseases, such as heart disease. Omega-3 fish oils are also supportive of cognitive function or brain health.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency – 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
Each softgel contains:
- Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)1000 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg
D-alpha-tocopherol, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water.
Helps support cardiovascular health
Adults: Take 1 softgel after each meal, 3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
Only 5 left in stock
**This product is formerly known as Cold+Flu for KidsIt is not uncommon for children under the age of 12 years to get colds or flu’s up to eight times per year. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to offer them a safe and gentle remedy for their cold and flu symptoms? Orange Naturals Remedy K1 for kids helps with coughs, fevers, and pain associated with colds or flu. It also gives you the peace of mind that you’re giving them something that is all-natural and formulated with time-tested remedies.
- Addresses symptoms associated with colds
- Formula for dry or hacking coughs
- Support for pain and fevers associated with colds and flu’s
- Formula for aching, sore muscles
- Will not conflict with over-the-counter or prescription medications for influenza
- Liquid format is simple to administer and absorbs quickly
- No artificial flavours
- Great tasting – in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Byronia30 CH
- Eupatorium perfoliatum6 CH
- Ferrum phosphoricum6 X
- Gelsemium sempervirens6 CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredientsglycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseHomeopathic remedy for dry cough, pain and fever associated with cold and influenza.*
For general dosing, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 13 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
For acute symptoms, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 13 years and up: take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps relieve stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Actaea spicata3X
- Argentum metallicum3X
- Argentum metallicum6X
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Kalmia latifolia3X
- Ledum palustre3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum6X
- Rhus toxicodendron3X
- Rhus toxicodendron6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X