OMEGA-3 FISH OIL SOFTGEL
Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels help to support and maintain heart health. Extensive research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and help to prevent certain chronic diseases, such as heart disease. Omega-3 fish oils are also supportive of cognitive function or brain health.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency – 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
Each softgel contains:
- Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)1000 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg
D-alpha-tocopherol, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water.
Helps support cardiovascular health
Adults: Take 1 softgel after each meal, 3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
Only 5 left in stock
- Operates on batteries (3 x AAA, not included)
- Measurements: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Diameter screen: 10cm
- Bobby is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 3 years. Depending on the development of the child.
- Relieves skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites and stings
- Soothes itching, swelling, and redness
- All natural first aid treatment
- No artificial flavors
- Safe and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Apis mellifica12CH
- Arnica montana12CH
- Ledum palustre12CH
- Urtica urens6CH
Non-Medicinal IngredientsGlycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseHomeopathic remedy to relieve the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings.
DirectionsFor general dosing, ages 0 - 11 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 12 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day. For acute symptoms, ages 0 - 11 years: take 0.5ml every 30 - 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 12 years and up: take 1ml every 30 - 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing. Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and during use if symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve the pain of minor burns, scalds or sunburns
- Helps soothe sensations of pain, burning, pricking, stinging and inflammation
- Alleviates redness
- Natural antiseptic properties
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Calendula officinalisMT
- Hamamelis virginianaMT
- Plantago major1X
- Plantago major3X
- Urtica urens3X
Non-Medicinal IngredientsBeeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, Cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Recommended UseTopical homeopathic cream to relieve the pain of minor burns, scales, and sunburns.
DirectionsAdults and children (0 years and up): flush area with cool water for 3 to 5 minutes. Apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. For first degree burns only (redness, minor swelling, without blisters). Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. External use only.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use for burns on the face, hands, groin, feet or those on major joints (ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders or spine), burns larger than 5-8 cm in diameter, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
- Supports bone health
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health
- Boosts vitamin D levels
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health
- Each drop contains 400 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption
- Great tasting, with a hint of natural orange flavour
- Easy-to-use dropper
IngredientsEach drop contains
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)400 IU
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMedium-chain triglycerides from coconut, d-alpha-tocopherol, natural orange flavour.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
DirectionsInfants and up: Take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CautionsDo not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Dye-free organic cotton.
- Suitable for all babies.
- Will not irritate your baby's skin.
- Comfortable material.
- We carefully selected the absolute most natural organic cotton.