OOGAA 2 PACK BABY SPOONS – PURPLE & PINK
Oogaa’s spoon features soft textured underside which glides over babies’ tongue and lips stimulating babies’ senses. Soft and chewable, safe for young gums. The perfect weaning spoons, designed with a long handle to fit adult hands.
- Made from European approved food safe, high-grade silicone.
- Soft silicone is BPA free, BPS free with no harsh chemicals.
- Will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products
- Silicone will not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Silicone is odourless and tasteless
- Silicone is heat resistant, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and oven safe. (Spoons are not microwave or oven safe)
Cleaning and care:
- If silicone smells of food or takes on the taste of soap, your silicone has oil build up. To remove use a fresh lime and rub it all over the silicone. Let sit for 20mins. Rinse with hot water. Avoid soaps with essential oils.
- Stains may be removed by washing with hot soapy water or by using the bottom rack of the dishwasher.
- Dry products with a towel to avoid water-marks
- Store products in a dry place
- Do not store the products in direct sunlight
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Chicken, good protein source That is not vulnerable to allergies in young children.
- Sweet corn is rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, including minerals. And antioxidants
- Japanese pumpkin Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, onion, rich in vitamin B1 Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and also helps appetite.
- Potatoes contain vitamin C and potassium.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Omega-3 and can withstand heat.