ORANGE NATURAL PROBIOTIC POWDER FOR TODDLERS THROUGH TEENS SUPPLEMENT
Probiotic Powder for toddlers through teens is a shelf-stable, family-friendly, multi-species and multi-strain powdered probiotic formula. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria or live microorganisms that work by colonizing the small and large intestines. They inhibit the growth and activity of harmful organisms. Research shows that certain strains of probiotics can be helpful for restoring a healthy gut flora after the use of antibiotics and cases of diarrhoea. Orange Naturals Probiotic Powder is formulated with species naturally found in the human intestinal microflora and frequently documented in the research for their therapeutic action.
Only 5 left in stock
- Modern take on traditional herbal remedies, designed by naturopathic doctors.
- Shortens the duration of respiratory tract infections
- Used in herbal medicine to help fight upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Also used to help relieve cough & cold symptoms.
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
IngredientsEach 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract )200mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)100mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract)100mg
- Licorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract)80mg
Non-Medicinal IngredientsGlycerin and citric acid.
Recommended UseCough + Cold for kids helps to relieve coughs and fights cold and infections.
DirectionsAges 4-9 years take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 3 times per day; ages 10-14 years; take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 4 times per day. Take at the first sign of infection, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Refrigerate after opening.
ContraindicationsDo not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family, or if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis. Consult a healthcare practitioner during use if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Drug InteractionsDo not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
Side EffectsHypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
- Operates on batteries (3 x AAA, not included)
- Measurements: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Diameter screen: 10cm
- Bobby is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 3 years. Depending on the development of the child.
Recommended UseTemporarily modifies intestinal flora.
DirectionsAge 1 - 2 yrs: 5 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon daily) Age 3 - 5 yrs: 10 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon, twice daily) Age 6 - 11 yrs: 15 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon, three times daily) Age 12+ yrs: 20 billion CFU (1/2 teaspoon, twice daily) Take at least 2 - 3 hours before or after antibiotics.
ContraindicationsDo not use if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, or severe abdominal pain.
Drug InteractionsDo not use if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment.
Side EffectsDiscontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhoea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
- Relieves skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites and stings
- Soothes itching, swelling, and redness
- All natural first aid treatment
- No artificial flavors
- Safe and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Apis mellifica12CH
- Arnica montana12CH
- Ledum palustre12CH
- Urtica urens6CH
Non-Medicinal IngredientsGlycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseHomeopathic remedy to relieve the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings.
DirectionsFor general dosing, ages 0 - 11 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 12 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day. For acute symptoms, ages 0 - 11 years: take 0.5ml every 30 - 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 12 years and up: take 1ml every 30 - 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing. Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and during use if symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency – 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
IngredientsEach softgel contains:
- Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)1000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg