- FIN is a reading light and nightlight all in one.
- FIN is wireless and does not overheat, so it is perfectly safe for him to take to bed.
- FIN also has a low light setting, so it makes the perfect nightlight.
- And FIN will automatically switch off after 1 hour, so your child can fall asleep with light and sleep through the night in the dark.
ORANGE NATURAL REMEDY K1 FOR KIDS – HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY FOR COLDS, FEVERS AND FLUS
**This product is formerly known as Cold+Flu for Kids
It is not uncommon for children under the age of 12 years to get colds or flu’s up to eight times per year. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to offer them a safe and gentle remedy for their cold and flu symptoms? Orange Naturals Remedy K1 for kids helps with coughs, fevers, and pain associated with colds or flu. It also gives you the peace of mind that you’re giving them something that is all-natural and formulated with time-tested remedies.
- Addresses symptoms associated with colds
- Formula for dry or hacking coughs
- Support for pain and fevers associated with colds and flu’s
- Formula for aching, sore muscles
- Will not conflict with over-the-counter or prescription medications for influenza
- Liquid format is simple to administer and absorbs quickly
- No artificial flavours
- Great tasting – in a glycerin base kids will love
Each ml contains
- Byronia30 CH
- Eupatorium perfoliatum6 CH
- Ferrum phosphoricum6 X
- Gelsemium sempervirens6 CH
glycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Homeopathic remedy for dry cough, pain and fever associated with cold and influenza.*
For general dosing, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 13 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
For acute symptoms, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 13 years and up: take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
Only 3 left in stock
- Works with a rechargeable battery and can be charged with a USB cable
- Measurements: 17cm x 12cm x 13cm
- Fin is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 0+ months, when not using the cord.
- Relieves skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites and stings
- Soothes itching, swelling, and redness
- All natural first aid treatment
- No artificial flavors
- Safe and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Apis mellifica12CH
- Arnica montana12CH
- Ledum palustre12CH
- Urtica urens6CH
Non-Medicinal IngredientsGlycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseHomeopathic remedy to relieve the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings.
DirectionsFor general dosing, ages 0 - 11 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 12 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day. For acute symptoms, ages 0 - 11 years: take 0.5ml every 30 - 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 12 years and up: take 1ml every 30 - 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing. Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
CautionsConsult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and during use if symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency – 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
IngredientsEach softgel contains:
- Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)1000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)200 mg
Non-Medicinal IngredientsD-alpha-tocopherol, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water.
Recommended UseHelps support cardiovascular health
DirectionsAdults: Take 1 softgel after each meal, 3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CautionsDo not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Dye-free organic cotton.
- Suitable for all babies.
- Will not irritate your baby's skin.
- Comfortable material.
- We carefully selected the absolute most natural organic cotton.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps relieve stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Actaea spicata3X
- Argentum metallicum3X
- Argentum metallicum6X
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Kalmia latifolia3X
- Ledum palustre3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum6X
- Rhus toxicodendron3X
- Rhus toxicodendron6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X