STEPHEN JOSEPH CHARACTER NAP MAT DINO (F12)
There’s no better way to be sent off into sleepy town than on a Stephen Joseph Nap Mat. The fun designs will set your toddlers’ imagination going for dreams full of adventures and they’ll wake up happy and refreshed. Each design features a character pillow to sink their tired little heads onto, and an incredibly soft blanket to keep then snug and cosy. And when it’s time to wake up and play again, the mat rolls up tightly for easy storage. Want to make it even more individual? Then why not personalize it with your child’s initials or name?
Extremely soft Velboa construction
Carries like a backpack
Approx. 24.75″ x 52.5″ (62.86cm x 133.35cm)
Blanket measures 24.75″ x 41″ (62.865cm x 104.14cm)
Pillow measures 9.5″ x 11.5″ (24.13 x 29.21cm)
- Soft Carrageenan Jelly with Korean Pear & Fruit Juices (Grape, Apple & Korean Pear)
- Real Fruit Jelly Juice from Korea with Baby Spoon's special recipe!
- Sugar-free and no preservatives!
- Made from genuine fruit juice: Red Apple & Grape Juices with Sweet Korean Pear Bits
- Taste sweet and soft. Easy to swallow.
- Suitable for children aged 9 months and over.
- It can be stored at normal temperature for 12 months. 80ml per pack.
- Suitable for babies from 9+ months.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Chicken, good protein source That is not vulnerable to allergies in young children.
- Sweet corn is rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, including minerals. And antioxidants
- Japanese pumpkin Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, onion, rich in vitamin B1 Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and also helps appetite.
- Potatoes contain vitamin C and potassium.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Omega-3 and can withstand heat.