|Dimensions||28 × 20 × 5 cm|
STEPHEN JOSEPH LUNCH PAL SHARK (F15)
Every child looks forward to lunchtime, but give your hungry monkey even more reason to go bananas with a Stephen Joseph Lunch Pal lunch box. Available in multiple fun and friendly designs to suit even the fussiest of eaters. With an easy to carry with an extendable strap for swinging over their shoulder, and keeps food fresh and at the right temperature. The separate compartment on the bottom is great for extra snacks or napkin and silverware storage Want to make it even more individual? Then why not personalize it with your child’s initials or name?
Two spacious compartments
Fully lined and insulated
Approx. 7”x 9.5”x 5.5” (17cm x 24cm x 14cm)
Perfect for school and picnics
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Gluten, oatmeal, which is the highest protein and contains essential amino acids for the body Which the body is unable to produce up to 6 types of itself.
- NIC Is a high protein cereal And contains essential amino acids, such as Lewisine Isolene, as found in milk as well.
- Soymilk is considered a complete nutrient food. Because it consists of 5 nutrients, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.
- Coconut milk has many vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. Including potassium, calcium, and chloride, saturated fat in coconut oil is made up of short-chain fatty acids and medium-chain quickly. Turns into energy instead of storing as fat high in vitamin C Including B vitamins And helps in excretion with high fiber, pineapple, rich in various B vitamins and helps to digest protein It also helps to enhance immunity in the body.