S, M, L
STEPHEN JOSEPH MIX & MATCH ANKLE SOCKS ZOO (F17)
Keep your tots tootsies toasty and stylish in a pair of Stephen Joseph Mix & Match Ankle Socks. Whether your child is just mastering their first steps or is keeping you on your toes already, these wardrobe basics are perfect for mixing and matching. Plus, kids love the colorful designs that add a splash of fun to any outfit.
3 Pair to Mix and Match
Knitted cotton, nylon, and spandex mix
Available in: Small (2T), Medium (3T), and Large (4T)
Great patterns for any outfit
- Universal: fits most car seats group 1 (9-18 kg)
- Breathable Cotton; Absorbs perspiration
- Separate headrest cover included
- Fits car seats with headrest
- Fits car seats without headrest
- Fits 5-points belt
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Chicken, good protein source That is not vulnerable to allergies in young children.
- Sweet corn is rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, including minerals. And antioxidants
- Japanese pumpkin Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, onion, rich in vitamin B1 Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and also helps appetite.
- Potatoes contain vitamin C and potassium.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Omega-3 and can withstand heat.