|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 8 cm|
STEPHEN JOSEPH SNACK CONTAINERS TRANSPORTATION (F16)
Taking lunch to school is a blast with our set of 2 snack containers. Snap close lid and rubber seal prevent leaks. Two sizes to store a variety of yummy treats! BPA, PVC and Phthalate free!
Set of 2 nested containers
Snap close lid with rubber seal
Dishwasher Safe (top rack only)
BPA-free, Phthalate-free, and PVC-free
Large approx. 4.5” x 3”, Small approx 3.5” x 2”
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Gluten, oatmeal, which is the highest protein and contains essential amino acids for the body Which the body is unable to produce up to 6 types of itself.
- NIC Is a high protein cereal And contains essential amino acids, such as Lewisine Isolene, as found in milk as well.
- Soymilk is considered a complete nutrient food. Because it consists of 5 nutrients, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.
- Coconut milk has many vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. Including potassium, calcium, and chloride, saturated fat in coconut oil is made up of short-chain fatty acids and medium-chain quickly. Turns into energy instead of storing as fat high in vitamin C Including B vitamins And helps in excretion with high fiber, pineapple, rich in various B vitamins and helps to digest protein It also helps to enhance immunity in the body.