|Dimensions||37 × 23 × 23 cm|
STEPHEN JOSEPH SOCK FIRETRUCK (F13)
Keep your tot’s tootsies toasty and stylish in a pair of Stephen Joseph Toddler Socks. Whether your child is just mastering their first steps or is keeping you on your toes already, you can rely on the non-slip, non-skid soles to help avoid accidental slips and tumbles. Plus, kids love the colorful designs that add a splash of fun to any outfit.
They are made of cotton, nylon, and spandex, and are available in our toddler sizes Small (2T) and Large (4T).
Adorable knitted socks with no-skid rubber traction are the perfect accessory to any outfit and add a touch of fun!
Made of cotton, nylon, and spandex
Available in our toddler sizes Small (2T) and Large (4T)
- Soft Carrageenan Jelly with Korean Pear & Fruit Juices (Grape, Apple & Korean Pear)
- Real Fruit Jelly Juice from Korea with Baby Spoon's special recipe!
- Sugar-free and no preservatives!
- Made from genuine fruit juice: Red Apple & Grape Juices with Sweet Korean Pear Bits
- Taste sweet and soft. Easy to swallow.
- Suitable for children aged 9 months and over.
- It can be stored at normal temperature for 12 months. 80ml per pack.
- Suitable for babies from 9+ months.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Gluten, oatmeal, which is the highest protein and contains essential amino acids for the body Which the body is unable to produce up to 6 types of itself.
- NIC Is a high protein cereal And contains essential amino acids, such as Lewisine Isolene, as found in milk as well.
- Soymilk is considered a complete nutrient food. Because it consists of 5 nutrients, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.
- Coconut milk has many vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. Including potassium, calcium, and chloride, saturated fat in coconut oil is made up of short-chain fatty acids and medium-chain quickly. Turns into energy instead of storing as fat high in vitamin C Including B vitamins And helps in excretion with high fiber, pineapple, rich in various B vitamins and helps to digest protein It also helps to enhance immunity in the body.