|Dimensions||37 × 23 × 23 cm|
STEPHEN JOSEPH SOCK ROBOT (F17)
Keep your tot’s tootsies toasty and stylish in a pair of Stephen Joseph Toddler Socks. Whether your child is just mastering their first steps or is keeping you on your toes already, you can rely on the non-slip, non-skid soles to help avoid accidental slips and tumbles. Plus, kids love the colorful designs that add a splash of fun to any outfit.
They are made of cotton, nylon, and spandex, and are available in our toddler sizes Small (2T) and Large (4T).
Adorable knitted socks with no-skid rubber traction are the perfect accessory to any outfit and add a touch of fun!
Made of cotton, nylon, and spandex
Available in our toddler sizes Small (2T) and Large (4T)
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Chicken, good protein source That is not vulnerable to allergies in young children.
- Sweet corn is rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, including minerals. And antioxidants
- Japanese pumpkin Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, onion, rich in vitamin B1 Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and also helps appetite.
- Potatoes contain vitamin C and potassium.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Omega-3 and can withstand heat.