- FIN is a reading light and nightlight all in one.
- FIN is wireless and does not overheat, so it is perfectly safe for him to take to bed.
- FIN also has a low light setting, so it makes the perfect nightlight.
- And FIN will automatically switch off after 1 hour, so your child can fall asleep with light and sleep through the night in the dark.
STEPHEN JOSEPH SWIM GOGGLES OCTOPUS (S16)
Cute, colorful and comfortable soft frame children’s swim goggle with easy to adjust straps to allow for a custom fit. Fun, colorful introductory goggle to fit kids!
Fun, colorful introductory goggle to fit kids
Soft comfortable frame
Zippered carrying case to store goggle
Only 4 left in stock
- Works with a rechargeable battery and can be charged with a USB cable
- Measurements: 17cm x 12cm x 13cm
- Fin is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 0+ months, when not using the cord.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Chicken, good protein source That is not vulnerable to allergies in young children.
- Sweet corn is rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, including minerals. And antioxidants
- Japanese pumpkin Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, onion, rich in vitamin B1 Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and also helps appetite.
- Potatoes contain vitamin C and potassium.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Omega-3 and can withstand heat.