|Dimensions||26 × 21 × 5 cm|
THE LITTLE SHOP MINKY BLANKET (PLANETS)
Minky material is a special type of fabric that is 100% polyester and is often used to make baby blankets, baby clothing, and baby accessories. Minky fabric is like fleece, softer and thicker. The high quality of our Minky fabric prevents its colors from fading and its warmth from decreasing over time.
Our Minky Blankets are designed in Singapore and printed on premium quality minky fabric material, ensuring the comfort for your child. All our designs are created to encourage imagination and creativity in your child.
Designed in Singapore
Various Designs Available
Color – Opal Blue
80cm by 100cm
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps relieve stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Actaea spicata3X
- Argentum metallicum3X
- Argentum metallicum6X
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Kalmia latifolia3X
- Ledum palustre3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum6X
- Rhus toxicodendron3X
- Rhus toxicodendron6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X
Non-Medicinal IngredientsBeeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, Cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Recommended UseTopical homeopathic cream to relieve joint pain, swelling, and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains.
DirectionsAdults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
CautionsDo not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
- Relieves skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites and stings
- Soothes itching, swelling, and redness
- All natural first aid treatment
- No artificial flavors
- Safe and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Apis mellifica12CH
- Arnica montana12CH
- Ledum palustre12CH
- Urtica urens6CH