THE LITTLE SHOP MINKY PILLOWCASE (CIRCUS)
$ 13.23 – $ 16.73
Minky material is a special type of fabric that is 100% polyester and is often used to make baby blankets, baby clothing, and baby accessories. Minky fabric is like fleece, softer and thicker. The high quality of our Minky fabric prevents its colors from fading and its warmth from decreasing over time.
Our Minky Pillowcase is designed in Singapore and printed on premium quality minky fabric material, ensuring the comfort for your child. All our designs are created to encourage imagination and creativity in your child.
Designed in Singapore
Various Designs Available
20cm by 30cm (Short)
15cm by 45cm (Long)
- Alleviates itchiness, redness, and irritation associated with eczema
- Gentle moisturizing formula
- No artificial colours
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Calendula officinalis3X
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum6CH
- Kali arsenicosum3X
- Viola tricolor3X
Non-Medicinal Ingredients:Beeswax, shea butter, calendula flower oil, Cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseAlleviates itchiness, redness, and irritation associated with eczema
DirectionsAdults, teens, and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected daily or as needed. External use only.
CautionsDo not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
**This product is formerly known as Cold+Flu for KidsIt is not uncommon for children under the age of 12 years to get colds or flu’s up to eight times per year. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to offer them a safe and gentle remedy for their cold and flu symptoms? Orange Naturals Remedy K1 for kids helps with coughs, fevers, and pain associated with colds or flu. It also gives you the peace of mind that you’re giving them something that is all-natural and formulated with time-tested remedies.
- Addresses symptoms associated with colds
- Formula for dry or hacking coughs
- Support for pain and fevers associated with colds and flu’s
- Formula for aching, sore muscles
- Will not conflict with over-the-counter or prescription medications for influenza
- Liquid format is simple to administer and absorbs quickly
- No artificial flavours
- Great tasting – in a glycerin base kids will love
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Byronia30 CH
- Eupatorium perfoliatum6 CH
- Ferrum phosphoricum6 X
- Gelsemium sempervirens6 CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredientsglycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Recommended UseHomeopathic remedy for dry cough, pain and fever associated with cold and influenza.*
For general dosing, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 13 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
For acute symptoms, ages 0-12 years: take 0.5ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 13 years and up: take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
- Supports bone health
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health
- Boosts vitamin D levels
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health
- Each drop contains 400 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption
- Great tasting, with a hint of natural orange flavour
- Easy-to-use dropper
IngredientsEach drop contains
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)400 IU
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMedium-chain triglycerides from coconut, d-alpha-tocopherol, natural orange flavour.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
DirectionsInfants and up: Take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CautionsDo not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.
- Aids digestion
- Stimulates appetite
- Relieves stomachaches
- Calms and soothes
- Helps with flatulence, bloating or belching
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
IngredientsEach ml contains
- Caraway* (Carum carvi, 1:5 seed extract)93.2mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)83.3mg
- Peppermint* (Mentha x Piperita, 1:4 leaf extract)50mg