WONDER WHEELS TRACTOR
• Collection: Wonder Wheels by Battat
• Tractor with Four Wheels, 2 small fronts, and 2 big back, with Working Rake Hitch on Rear of the Tractor
• Included is a Fully Functional Rake
• Tractor measures 27.72cm L x 14.48cm W x 15.75cm H
• Rake is 12.7cm L x 10.16cm W
• Recommended Age: 1+
• No Batteries required
• Encourages Imaginative Play
• Every Battat toy has an educational value, whether it is didactic or nurturing, or collecting and creating worlds for children playing with them
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water (warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
- Gluten, oatmeal, which is the highest protein and contains essential amino acids for the body Which the body is unable to produce up to 6 types of itself.
- NIC Is a high protein cereal And contains essential amino acids, such as Lewisine Isolene, as found in milk as well.
- Soymilk is considered a complete nutrient food. Because it consists of 5 nutrients, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.
- Coconut milk has many vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. Including potassium, calcium, and chloride, saturated fat in coconut oil is made up of short-chain fatty acids and medium-chain quickly. Turns into energy instead of storing as fat high in vitamin C Including B vitamins And helps in excretion with high fiber, pineapple, rich in various B vitamins and helps to digest protein It also helps to enhance immunity in the body.
- Operates on batteries (3 x AAA, not included)
- Measurements: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Diameter screen: 10cm
- Bobby is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 3 years. Depending on the development of the child.